My Secret Skin Care Routine
Posted on March 19 2016
I have multiple people ask me what I use for my skin care. Its super sensitive and is a combination between dry patchy nastiness and a little oil in my T zone.
- I exfoliate all the dead skin cells with St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. It prevent blemishes and also minimizes pores, which I definitely need. Your pores hold in dirt and any germs from where you have touched your face.
- I use The Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream to keep my skin happy and refreshed. Like I mentioned before my face stays dry 24/7 but this stuff is my holy grail of facial creams!
- If my skin is really bad, and I mean like a fresh pizza, ill skip the 2nd step and go straight to the 3rd step. I use the Muddy Body DETOX clay all over. The clay mask detoxes all the bad toxins from my skin and you can even see the results happening. Its handmade in Florida and uses Dead Sea clay and charcoal. Both are very natural and did I mention that it smells like coco
- I Don’t know many people who are crazy about wrinkles around their lips and eyes. That’s why I use Bioxidea Cosmetics Outline Saver. It erases any laugh lines or crows feet. I know I’m 21 and don’t have to worry about those yet BUT with this stuff i’ll never have to worry about them.
My last little secret is taking vitamins. Multivitamins are the best. Especially the ones that are for Hair, Skin, and Nails. I use multiple ones but the gummies are my favorite. Makes me feel like im taking that ole Flintstones gummies. Multivitamins provide your body with over 10 key nutrients.
Tips for Better Skin:
-Try not to touch your face as much as possible : Germs from your hands will transfer to your pores
– Keep germX on you always : so if you do have to touch your face then you wont have to worry. It will kill 99.9% of those evil things
-Don’t sleep in your makeup EVER : all makeup has some type of nonorganic/unnatural chemicals in the and once in your pores your face will be mad at you
-MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE : people with oily skin think that they don’t need to do this stuff but actually it does the opposite. Your pores will actually think your skin is becoming try and will produce even more natural oil. So everyone get some good good.
-Use a clean towel when trying your face. : Again germs are bot your friends
Also check out how I whiten my teeth : Just Click Here Baby Girl